Pensacola Area Interfaith Justice Ministry
The Pensacola Area Interfaith Justice Ministry is a diverse and growing coalition of 20 congregations working for justice in Pensacola.
We are a newly formed organization entering our inaugural cycle of listening to surface community problems, researching systemic solutions, and taking direct action to hold decision makers accountable for change. We are currently forming Justice Ministry Teams within our member congregations, and will be holding house meetings this fall.
We have raised funds to hire our first Lead Organizer. Details of the position and how to apply can be found on idealist.org
Executive Board of Directors
- Co-Chair — Rev. Clifton Riley, Bethel AME Church
- Co-Chair — Rev. Dr. Michael Hoffman, Christ Episcopal Church
- Vice-President — Rev. Paul Blackman, First Baptist Church of Ferry Pass
- Secretary — Rev. Rick Brand, First United Methodist Church
- Treasurer — Rev. Machelle Easley, Escambia Chapel AME Zion Church
- At-Large — Rev. Freddie Tellis, Allen Chapel AME Church
201 N. Baylen Street
Pensacola, FL 32502