Assistant Recruitment Director
DART is a national network of 23 grassroots community organizations. Since 1982 we have united congregations across racial, religious, and socioeconomic lines to pursue justice.
Our recent victories include multi-million dollar investments in affordable housing, increasing access to primary health and dental care, implementation of restorative justice practices in public schools, decreasing the high number of juvenile arrests for non-serious offenses, and expanding opportunities for people released from jail and prison.
We’re hiring an Assistant Recruitment Director. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the recruitment of a new generation of community organizers.
• Recruit and interview candidates for community organizer positions
• Build a pipeline of talent through outreach to universities, non-profits, and other organizations
• Create and manage digital marketing strategies to build DART’s online presence
The successful candidate will have many of the following attributes:
• Core passion for justice and equality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or similar professional experience
• Digital marketing experience, including major social media platforms
• Experience with faith-based community organizing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
• Consistent track record of producing high quality work within established timelines
This position is remote. Preference for candidates in Eastern or Central time zones.
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary $45,000-$52,000 depending on experience. Benefits include up to $500 per month for health insurance premium reimbursement, paid vacation and sick leave, retirement plan, parental leave.
Send resume and cover letter to Hannah Wittmer: email@example.com
DART is an Equal Opportunity Employer.